This is a post combining illustrations and a trip report for "Men and Lads," for those of you who would like to follow along on the characters' journey. It's best if you read the story and the historical note before reading this, but there are maps at the beginning of each section below, if that's all you're looking for.
- 1: Writing life: July wordage, still-stubborn Muse, and not enough time
- 2: June 2017 fiction round-up. Theme: Middle East & North Africa
- 3: Delay in this week's stories
- 4: Daily life: Jo/e's health, jammed writing schedule, monthly wordage, and current events
- 5: Daily life: Anniversary, stubborn Muses, rebellious characters, and "Star Trek Beyond"
- 6: Daily life: Jo/e's health, editing, writing, Internet addiction, and Dreamwidth
- 7: Daily life: Wordage. Wow.
- 8: Daily life: Resurrecting older stories
- 9: I'm in need of beta readers again
- 10: Welcome to my Friends from LiveJournal
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags